Here are 12 ways to look more polished & high maintenance
1. Add a heel to your ensemble. Heels look more sophisticated than your Uggs, trust me.
2. Use dark nail polish. A darker tone looks more chic & bold.
3. Use shine spray/serum in your hair. Shiny hair looks well maintained & makes your haircut look more expensive.
4. Great skin. If you’re able to have regular facials, do so- If not, keep your skin exfoliated every week & invest in a good moisturizer with retinol (don’t forget the SPF!).
5. Wear fake lashes. Fake lashes (especially the long individuals) look more glamorous & sultry.
6. Use oil to moisturize your body. Shiny skin looks sexy & well moisturized (its an illusion that works!)
7. Wear lipstick instead of lipgloss. Lipstick says “take me seriously” & looks more sophisticated than gloss.
8. Try a sleek hair ‘do. Make a deep side part, smooth the sides & pull into a low sleek ponytail. **if you’re feeling sassy, make it a low side ponytail!
9. Keep makeup clean & simple. Unless you’re an expert with your makeup, keep it simple & you’ll look more polished.
10. Buy clothes that fit. No need to toss your skinny jeans or prego pants (just in case!), but when you’re out & about, wear clothes that actually fit your body type.
11. Make your iron or steamer your new best friend. Well-pressed clothes look straight from the dry cleaners & add polish to any look.
12. POSTURE! Keep your shoulders back, chin up & walk with confidence…you’ll look like a million bucks!