Lip plumpers are still coming along! There are a few brands that actually work. Aside from adding a lip plumper first, here a few tips for a full, pouty lip!
1. Start with your lip liner (creamy liners are best). Lightly outline your lips and then fill in.
2. Take your lipstick or lip gloss and apply as usual.
3. Now go back with your lip liner and outline, slightly exaggerating the lowest part of your bottom lip and the very top of your upper lip (do not exaggerate the sides or inner corners of your lips).
4. For an added effect, dab a spot of lighter color (at least 2 shades lighter than the lip color you’re wearing) in the center of your lower and upper lips. Slightly blend the lighter color in, keeping it in the center most part of the lip. This will also give more dimension to your lips, making them appear fuller!
Remember: Do not use a lip liner shade that is darker than your lipstick/lip gloss color! Try to match them as closely as possible!!
Thoughts from Allison
- Imagine Dragons "I Bet My Life" Music VideoDecember 16, 2014
- VIDEO: Behind the scenes on the 2015 MAGPUL calendar!November 12, 2014
- THE BIGGEST MAKEUP MISTAKES!January 7, 2013
- 7 Beauty uses for a TOOTHBRUSH!August 7, 2012
- THE PRETTIEST FACEApril 9, 2010
- Imagine Dragons "I Bet My Life" Music Video
DRINK WATER!!! Make it a part time job to drink water and you will see amazing results! Your skin will look plumper, more radiant, and healthier.
WEAR SUNSCREEN!!! It's easiest if you buy a moisturizer with sunscreen already in it or if you use a makeup line that contains sunscreen. This way, you're never forgetting to put it on.
DON'T SMOKE!!! I can always tell a smoker a mile away by looking at their skin!
TRY A TINTED MOISTURIZER!!! Hate foundation? Use tinted moisturizer to lightly even out skin tone! To do this: Apply your tinted moisturizer all over, then go in with concealer to spot-treat acne, age spots, hyper pigmentation, or dark circles. This will ensure a fresh, dewy, evened-out face.